Igor Sokolov (Web Developer)
A highly resourceful, innovative, and competent PHP developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. Possessing considerable knowledge of the development of web applications and scripts using PHP programming language and MySQL & SQL Server databases. Experienced in developing applications and solutions for a wide range of corporate, charity and public sector clients and having:
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks(Symfony, Yii, Yii2, CakePHP, CodeIgniter).
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP, Node.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery, Backbone, Angular & other libraries.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines. Proactive, confident and with a positive "can-do" attitude. Able to clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues and clients. Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards. Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills. Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving. Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.
- Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP
- Mysql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Backbone, Angular
- Node.js, Electron, Gulp, Socket